aha, just pasted a bunch more, again copied from the wikipedia page, and sure enough, it errorred out. Well, I got a blank page, no actual error message. Is that what you are seeing as well? :(
Going to paste them one by one now to see which one is triggering the issue.
and ö
å,
ñ
á, é, í, ó, ú
naïve and Noël
breathèd
diakritikós
aha, just pasted a bunch more, again copied from the wikipedia page, and sure enough, it errorred out. Well, I got a blank page, no actual error message. Is that what you are seeing as well? :(
Going to paste them one by one now to see which one is triggering the issue.
hmmm... That worked.
I had just copied that text from the diacritic wikipedia page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diacritic
Is there a specific diacritic that's getting rejected?
yuck! That stinks!
Just going to try and post a little test text here to see if it works for me...
diakrī́nō
Pages