Thanks for checking out my work...I appreciate it!
If I were wealthy, I would gladly score everyone's games for free...but I am not, unfortunately, so I have to charge for my time. I do try very hard, though, to keep costs very low for indie developers. If that's something you'd like to consider, feel free to email me with some details (like how much music you think you'll need) and I'll be happy to give you an estimate. (My email address is at the bottom of my homepage.)
Hey there,
Thanks for checking out my work...I appreciate it!
If I were wealthy, I would gladly score everyone's games for free...but I am not, unfortunately, so I have to charge for my time. I do try very hard, though, to keep costs very low for indie developers. If that's something you'd like to consider, feel free to email me with some details (like how much music you think you'll need) and I'll be happy to give you an estimate. (My email address is at the bottom of my homepage.)
All the best,
Eric
Hi everyone,
I have some new free looping tracks for you. I hope they are helpful. You'll find them directly under their non-looping versions:
"Trouble in a Digital City_Looping" on my Sci-Fi 4 Page
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-4/
"Tower Defense_Looping" on my Epic/Battle Page
http://soundimage.org/epic-battle/
"Drafty Places_Looping" on my Dark/Ominous
http://soundimage.org/dark-ominous/
"Ocean Game Title_Looping" on my Fantasy 2 Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasy-2/
"Digital Clouds_Looping" on my Fantasy 3 Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasy-3/
"Sewer Monsters on the Move_Looping" on my Funny 3 Page
http://soundimage.org/funny-3/
Have a great week!
Eric
Hi everyone,
I have some new free looping tracks for you. I hope they are helpful. You'll find them directly under their non-looping versions:
"Trouble in a Digital City_Looping" on my Sci-Fi 4 Page
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-4/
"Tower Defense_Looping" on my Epic/Battle Page
http://soundimage.org/epic-battle/
"Drafty Places_Looping" on my Dark/Ominous
http://soundimage.org/dark-ominous/
"Ocean Game Title_Looping" on my Fantasy 2 Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasy-2/
"Digital Clouds_Looping" on my Fantasy 3 Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasy-3/
"Sewer Monsters on the Move_Looping" on my Funny 3 Page
http://soundimage.org/funny-3/
Have a great week!
Eric
Hi everyone,
Here are this week's new free tracks:
"Sewer Monsters on the Move" on my Funny 3 Page
http://soundimage.org/funny-3/
"Aftermath" on my Horror/Surreal Page
http://soundimage.org/horrorsurreal/
"Alien Swamp" on my SFX - SciFi Amb Page
http://soundimage.org/sfx-scifi-amb/
"Alien Vistas" on my Sci-Fi 5 Page
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-5/
"Cyber Dystopia" on my Sci-Fi 5 Page
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-5/
I hope they are helpful!
Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org
Have a great week!
Eric
Hi everyone,
Here are this week's new free tracks:
"Sewer Monsters on the Move" on my Funny 3 Page
http://soundimage.org/funny-3/
"Aftermath" on my Horror/Surreal Page
http://soundimage.org/horrorsurreal/
"Alien Swamp" on my SFX - SciFi Amb Page
http://soundimage.org/sfx-scifi-amb/
"Alien Vistas" on my Sci-Fi 5 Page
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-5/
"Cyber Dystopia" on my Sci-Fi 5 Page
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-5/
I hope they are helpful!
Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org
Have a great week!
Eric
Hi everyone,
This week's new free tracks are looping versions of some of my early fantasy and sci-fi tracks:
"Fantasy Game Background_Looping" on my Fantasy Page
"Puzzle Game_Looping" on my Fantasy Page
"Fantascape_Looping" on my Fantasy Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/
"Urban Jungle 2061_Looping" on my Sci-Fi/Space Page
"Trouble on Mercury_Looping" on my Sci-Fi/Space Page
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi/
I hope they are helpful!
Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org
Have a great week!
Eric
Hi everyone,
This week's new free tracks are looping versions of some of my early fantasy and sci-fi tracks:
"Fantasy Game Background_Looping" on my Fantasy Page
"Puzzle Game_Looping" on my Fantasy Page
"Fantascape_Looping" on my Fantasy Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/
"Urban Jungle 2061_Looping" on my Sci-Fi/Space Page
"Trouble on Mercury_Looping" on my Sci-Fi/Space Page
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi/
I hope they are helpful!
Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org
Have a great week!
Eric
Hi everyone,
This week's new free tracks are:
"Into Battle (Looping)_v001" on my Epic/Battle Page
http://soundimage.org/epic-battle/
"Great Minds_v001" on my Classical Sounding page
http://soundimage.org/classical-sounding/
"RPG Battle Climax_v001" on the Fantasy 7 Page
"Some Dreamy Place_v001" on my Fantasy 7 Page
"Spell's a Brewin'_v001" on the Fantasy 7 Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasy-7/
I hope they are helpful.
Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org
Have a great week!
Eric
Hi everyone,
This week's new free tracks are:
"Into Battle (Looping)_v001" on my Epic/Battle Page
http://soundimage.org/epic-battle/
"Great Minds_v001" on my Classical Sounding page
http://soundimage.org/classical-sounding/
"RPG Battle Climax_v001" on the Fantasy 7 Page
"Some Dreamy Place_v001" on my Fantasy 7 Page
"Spell's a Brewin'_v001" on the Fantasy 7 Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasy-7/
I hope they are helpful.
Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org
Have a great week!
Eric
Thanks, I appreciate it!
This week's new free tracks are:
"Defending the Princess Haunted" v001 and 002
http://soundimage.org/epic-battle/
"A Long Journey for a Little Bot" on the Sci-Fi 5 page
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-5/
"Retro Frantic_v001_Looping" on the Action Page
http://soundimage.org/action/
"Magic Clock Shop_Looping" on the Fantasy 6 Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasy-6/
"Clippity Clop_Looping" on the Fantasy Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/
I hope they are helpful.
Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org
Have a great weekend!
Eric
Pages