Primary tabs

Comments by User

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 17:13

Hi everyone,

This week's new free tracks are:

"Into Battle (Looping)_v001" on my Epic/Battle Page
http://soundimage.org/epic-battle/

"Great Minds_v001" on my Classical Sounding  page
http://soundimage.org/classical-sounding/

"RPG Battle Climax_v001" on the Fantasy 7 Page

"Some Dreamy Place_v001" on my Fantasy 7 Page

"Spell's a Brewin'_v001" on the Fantasy  7 Page

http://soundimage.org/fantasy-7/

I hope they are helpful.

Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

Have a great week!
Eric

Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 08:29

Thanks, I appreciate it!

This week's new free tracks are:

"Defending the Princess Haunted" v001 and 002
http://soundimage.org/epic-battle/

"A Long Journey for a Little Bot" on the Sci-Fi 5 page
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-5/

"Retro Frantic_v001_Looping" on the Action Page
http://soundimage.org/action/

"Magic Clock Shop_Looping" on the Fantasy 6 Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasy-6/

"Clippity Clop_Looping" on the Fantasy Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/

I hope they are helpful.

Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

Have a great weekend!
Eric

 

Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 08:28

Hi everyone,

This week's new free tracks are:

"Defending the Princess Haunted" v001 and 002
http://soundimage.org/epic-battle/

"A Long Journey for a Little Bot" on the Sci-Fi 5 page
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-5/

"Retro Frantic_v001_Looping" on the Action Page
http://soundimage.org/action/

"Magic Clock Shop_Looping" on the Fantasy 6 Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasy-6/

"Clippity Clop_Looping" on the Fantasy Page
http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/

I hope they are helpful.

Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

Have a great weekend!
Eric

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 - 06:31

Hi everyone,

This week's new free tracks are on my brand new Epic/Battle Page. They are:

"Tower Defense"
"Into Battle"
"Forward Assault"
"Ancient Troops Amassing"
"Fantasy Forest Battle"
http://soundimage.org/epic-battle/

I hope they are helpful.

Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

Have a great week!
Eric

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 - 06:30

Hi everyone,

This week's new free tracks are on my brand new Epic/Battle Page. They are:

"Tower Defense"
"Into Battle"
"Forward Assault"
"Ancient Troops Amassing"
"Fantasy Forest Battle"
http://soundimage.org/epic-battle/

I hope they are helpful.

Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

Have a great week!
Eric

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 12:01

Hi everyone,

I've received a lot of requests for epic sounding tracks, so I'm working on some to hopefully release next week.

In the meantime, here are this week's new free tracks:

"Quirky Puzzle Game Menu" (on the Looping Music Page)
"And the Machines Came at Midnight" (on the Looping Music Page)
"Future RPG" (on the Looping Music Page)
http://soundimage.org/looping-music/

Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

Have a great week!
Eric

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 12:00

Hi everyone,

I've received a lot of requests for epic sounding tracks, so I'm working on some to hopefully release next week.

In the meantime, here are this week's new free tracks:

"Quirky Puzzle Game Menu" (on the Looping Music Page)
"And the Machines Came at Midnight" (on the Looping Music Page)
"Future RPG" (on the Looping Music Page)
http://soundimage.org/looping-music/

Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

Have a great week!
Eric

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 05:49

Hi everyone,

Here are this week's new free tracks:

"Faltering Circuits" (on the Sci-Fi 4 Page)
"Tronic Trouble" (on the Sci-Fi 4 Page)
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-4/

"City of Tomorrow_v001" (on the Corporate Page)
"Future Business_v001" (on the Corporate Page)
http://soundimage.org/corporate/

"Spooky Island" (on the Looping Music Page)
http://soundimage.org/looping-music/

Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

I hope some of my tracks are helpful,
Eric

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 05:48

Hi everyone,

Here are this week's new free tracks:

"Faltering Circuits" (on the Sci-Fi 4 Page)
"Tronic Trouble" (on the Sci-Fi 4 Page)
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-4/

"City of Tomorrow_v001" (on the Corporate Page)
"Future Business_v001" (on the Corporate Page)
http://soundimage.org/corporate/

"Spooky Island" (on the Looping Music Page)
http://soundimage.org/looping-music/

Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

I hope some of my tracks are helpful,
Eric

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 18:55

Hi everyone,

Here are this week's new free tracks:

"Puddle Jumping" (on the Events/Travel Page)
http://soundimage.org/events/

"Network_v001" (on the Corporate Page)
http://soundimage.org/corporate/

"Blob Monsters on the Loose" (on the Looping Music Page)
"8-Bit Mayhem" (on the Looping Music Page)
"Good Morning Doctor Weird" (on the Looping Music Page)
http://soundimage.org/looping-music/

Daily updates, as always, are here:
https://twitter.com/EricMatyas
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

I hope some of my tracks are helpful,
Eric

Pages