Man, you have done a big job. You can easily port it to HTML5 and try it on some web platforms with a real payment. Especially size is good for it. I think it needs few cosmetic patches but it is good. Thank you for your assets here. You are cool!
Thank you very much. I have taken this model to my HTML5 game. After deploy you will see your name in the credits
I have taken it to my HTML5 game. Thamk you very much!
Man, you have done a big job. You can easily port it to HTML5 and try it on some web platforms with a real payment. Especially size is good for it. I think it needs few cosmetic patches but it is good. Thank you for your assets here. You are cool!
Thank you very much. I have taken this model to my HTML5 game. After deploy you will see your name in the credits
I have taken it to my HTML5 game. Thamk you very much!