Hey again, Dogchicken! I also used your skull monster sprite in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you credit for all the sprite work in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and this worked perfectly!
Hey again, Dogchicken! I also used your flying monster sprite in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you credit for all the sprite work in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and this worked perfectly!
Hey again, Dogchicken! I also used your cute monster sprite in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you credit for all the sprite work in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and this worked perfectly!
Hey Dogchicken! I used your cat sprite in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you credit for the sprite work in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and this worked perfectly!
Hey Jerom! I used your pipe background as the bg for the high score screen in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you credit for for your work in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and this worked perfectly!
Hey Blarget2 and Sharm! I used the latest tileset in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you two credit for the tile set in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (in my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and the nice tiling system that GM has has worked perfectly with this.
Hey just a tip, the tags seem to be all in one chunk. You'll want to seperate them if you want people to be able to find this based on tags. :)
Otherwise, thanks for sharing! Some of these look right in line with what I want to use. :D
These have a really great look to 'em. Thanks for posting! :D
I think one great addition and possibly boss monster-esque enemy could be the famed undead dragon, or Dracolich, if you prefer. :)
Redshrike, if you could do that it would be amazing! :D
Never can have enough good side-view enemies. :)
Hey again, Dogchicken! I also used your skull monster sprite in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you credit for all the sprite work in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and this worked perfectly!
Hey again, Dogchicken! I also used your flying monster sprite in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you credit for all the sprite work in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and this worked perfectly!
Hey again, Dogchicken! I also used your cute monster sprite in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you credit for all the sprite work in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and this worked perfectly!
Hey Dogchicken! I used your cat sprite in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you credit for the sprite work in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and this worked perfectly!
Hey Jerom! I used your pipe background as the bg for the high score screen in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you credit for for your work in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and this worked perfectly!
Hey Blarget2 and Sharm! I used the latest tileset in my Game Design class project "Ninjacat." I made sure to give you two credit for the tile set in the video description. :) You can watch it here if you're interested.
We (in my Game Design class) use GameMaker 8.1 for all of our projects, and the nice tiling system that GM has has worked perfectly with this.
Thanks!
Pages