It was just a thought I had, I thought it was strange that rarely any audio files have been put in https://opengameart.org/content/artificial-intelligence-assisted-artwork which made me wonder if audio files were checked for AI. I'm sure it's harder to check if audio files were made with AI vs 2D and 3D art. I haven't found any AI-generated music or sound effects or at least I don't think I have. Have a great Sunday!
Hey! Your tool is very useful! I use it very often and I like how easy it is to use, the preview function is very useful. And now I know who made it! Small world. :)
Bro! I adore your music! I just can't believe all the time, hard work, and dedication you put into it. Thanks! I like to use it in my games, sometimes I just put it on loop when I work. :)
Hello! I like your art! The link you left in the description leads to "scareware", a tactic used by hackers. I believe your link has expired and been purchased by malicious hackers. Please remove or update the link. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Have a great week! :)
Hey! I added a shoot animation! It can be found at https://opengameart.org/content/pmc-contractor-animation-with-shooting. Great work!
Oh! Thanks for clarifying! My suspicion has lessened. As always, you've been quick to response and very helpful. Thanks for the info!
It was just a thought I had, I thought it was strange that rarely any audio files have been put in https://opengameart.org/content/artificial-intelligence-assisted-artwork which made me wonder if audio files were checked for AI. I'm sure it's harder to check if audio files were made with AI vs 2D and 3D art. I haven't found any AI-generated music or sound effects or at least I don't think I have. Have a great Sunday!
What do you mean? Could you be more specific?
Hey! Your tool is very useful! I use it very often and I like how easy it is to use, the preview function is very useful. And now I know who made it! Small world. :)
Wow, very cool!
Bro! I adore your music! I just can't believe all the time, hard work, and dedication you put into it. Thanks! I like to use it in my games, sometimes I just put it on loop when I work. :)
Hello! I like your art! The link you left in the description leads to "scareware", a tactic used by hackers. I believe your link has expired and been purchased by malicious hackers. Please remove or update the link. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Have a great week! :)
Wow, you are perfecto at pixel art! I'm new to pixel art but if I were to match someone's skill, it'd be yours. Thank you for making them CC0!