Primary tabs

Comments by User

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 14:40

So CUTE! I could just hug that little guy.

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 10:47

Ah, I see. Cool. Looking forward to seeing the complete tileset!

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 10:06

Nice! I plan to use this.

What 32x32 isometric tileset are you referring? All the isometric tilesets I've seen are either 48x48 or 64x64. All the 32x32 tilesets I could find are orthogonal.

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 11:45

Me too! There are 4 or 5 tiles of those fountains in the package... for some basic water effect animations.

My favorites are all the overlay tiles like hair, clothes, and equipment for custom character creation.

The Chronicles of Aretz level editor I'm using takes unified tilesets, so I've consolidated all the individual images in this package and uploaded it in case anyone else prefers tilesets over stand-alone 32x32 images.

+1
Sunday, November 4, 2012 - 18:38

+1

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 16:08

Well done, guys. These additions look great. Am sad I can't use them. (have some 3rd party closed code) :(
looking forward to playing both valyria tear and dusk. :)

Friday, October 12, 2012 - 00:21

gotcha... So this should be CC-BY and not CC-BY-SA?

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 23:00

Why is the other Lost Garden stuff CC-BY, but this one is CC-BY-SA? Is it because it's derivative work?

http://opengameart.org/content/2d-lost-garden-zelda-style-tiles-resized-to-32x32-with-additions

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 15:35

I just copied the attribution instructions from the source. I will make it more clear that it is a courtesy.

Saturday, September 15, 2012 - 16:17

Hahahah. The merchants are probably selling all your old crusty weapons back to the goblins.

Pages