Primary tabs

Comments by User

Friday, September 1, 2017 - 17:52

Pixel art attempt

Friday, September 1, 2017 - 17:39

"Simple and Appealing" is a somewhat subjective term. You're just saying my stuff is ugly. But I can try with pixel art.

Friday, September 1, 2017 - 17:37

Man the graphics are sooooo CUUUTEEEE! Love that art style!

The game is definitely challenging like you said, and I was not able to complete it (on this try, at least)

 

If I were to make any critique on the gameplay, it would be that Eduardo accerates too fast when he runs, this makes the game more difficult that it could've needed to be. 

 

Still, it's a solid effort, especially for a first game.

 



Friday, September 1, 2017 - 17:23

Final Version

Friday, September 1, 2017 - 17:20

Slightly better version

Friday, September 1, 2017 - 17:16

Could a very simple rock like this do, I don't think you can expect extremely detailed graphics with such a short deadline :P

Friday, September 1, 2017 - 17:02

Next week? 

It's saturday already! 

 

 

Friday, September 1, 2017 - 12:23

But is it really a good idea to make a game about celebrities without their permission? 

Friday, September 1, 2017 - 12:22

I have absolutely no idea who any of those youtubers are. Reference pictures would be helpful?

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 19:16

Yes please, as many details as possible will onlt be helpful. The style i do is something more like pokemon or my little pony ratjer than, say, adventures of batman and robin or g. I. Joe, but i think it can work well !

Can you give me an email adress to send drawings to? Or would you prefer discord? 

Pages