I can make it in different layers maybe, then you can stitch those together how you want, or I can do that, because it looks like this picture is generated from many layers put together.
But I won't promise the results will be that great, if any at all-
Oh i see, 8 areas, just couldn't read that on my phone XD
Looks really good! ! :D
How long is the game right now?
One thing that would be helpful is to know what dimensions these backgrounds should be, tho.
I'll see when i can get around to it then :)
Don't think i can make a style which matches that picture perfectly.
Can you give me an example of how the backgrounds will be used within the game?
I can make it in different layers maybe, then you can stitch those together how you want, or I can do that, because it looks like this picture is generated from many layers put together.
But I won't promise the results will be that great, if any at all-
Like would something like this be adequate? (this is from the NES game Final Mission, I didn't make it myself)
Of course it should be made more futuristic,but I mean, the color choices, resolution, and such
How large and detailed does such a background need to be? Should there be animation? How many colors?
Seems like an awfully difficult request, interesting game nonetheless!
Pages