@Puffolotti: Oh, wow! Why didn't I think to stress test this script with one of your famous 5000+ cell spritesheet monsters?
Yeah, it took a while but it worked great for me... though I naively assumed no one would ever have more than 1024 frames in a sheet. :/ I had to update the script with a new maximum of 16384 frames, so be sure to redo steps #4, #5, and #6 to get the latest version. I didn't do the same spritesheet as the one you've indicated above, so by all means, still give that a test. Let me know how it goes for you.
Well, I don't think our system really bothers to warn spammers before deleting them. It was kind of a perfect storm of your posts looking exactly like spam. I apologize for the case of mistaken identity, and I'll try to watch out for that sort of thing more, but I have to recommend adding more context to your posts; If you post nothing but a link to a malformed script with no context whatsoever, it's going to get you into trouble.
Ok. The logs indicate mastersam was flagged as a spam user, then posted content flagged as spam, and was removed.
The post titled "Diablo Javascript". The body of the post was nothing but a link to a site that was warning of running a "malicious or deceptive script".
Ok. I'm not sure I can tell what happened based on that description. Judging by your username, I'm guessing you are previously the user "mastersam", correct?
@Puffolotti: Oh, wow! Why didn't I think to stress test this script with one of your famous 5000+ cell spritesheet monsters?
Yeah, it took a while but it worked great for me... though I naively assumed no one would ever have more than 1024 frames in a sheet. :/ I had to update the script with a new maximum of 16384 frames, so be sure to redo steps #4, #5, and #6 to get the latest version. I didn't do the same spritesheet as the one you've indicated above, so by all means, still give that a test. Let me know how it goes for you.

@LordNeo, would you be willing to add the preview file to the downloads section as well?
As much as I generally dislike JavaScript, I have to agree with pvigier. That seems like the most straightforward option for you.
Vs code is a pretty great suggestion as well, for the you-have-to-download-and-set-something-up option.
This would be separate from the FLARE game itself? Hmm... What languages do you know already (if any)?
These bumps will be delayed one week to avoid dominating the front page unfairly.
Done.
Done.
Well, I don't think our system really bothers to warn spammers before deleting them. It was kind of a perfect storm of your posts looking exactly like spam. I apologize for the case of mistaken identity, and I'll try to watch out for that sort of thing more, but I have to recommend adding more context to your posts; If you post nothing but a link to a malformed script with no context whatsoever, it's going to get you into trouble.
Ok. The logs indicate mastersam was flagged as a spam user, then posted content flagged as spam, and was removed.
The post titled "Diablo Javascript". The body of the post was nothing but a link to a site that was warning of running a "malicious or deceptive script".
Ok. I'm not sure I can tell what happened based on that description. Judging by your username, I'm guessing you are previously the user "mastersam", correct?
Pages