Primary tabs

Comments by User

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 10:05

Nice. :)

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 10:04

That sounds like an interesting program. Of course you have to state that the resulting graphics have to be CC-BY-SA 3.0 and that I need to be credited. I think you can add yourself to the credits as well ... or the users who create the new ships? I'm no license expert either. ;)

Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 06:11

You can choose one of the two licenses. I prefer CC-BY-SA and mainly include GPL for GPL enthusiasts who only want to use this license. ;)

Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 05:03

Sure, you can use the graphics in commercial and closed source games if you want. You can add my nickname to the credits and if you want a link back to my OGA profile.

 

Thanks for the explanation Tap.

Sunday, June 30, 2013 - 07:20

Thanks for the tip Tap, that's an interesting idea. Regarding shininess, I think that's something that has to be added afterwards to a few parts, because it would probably look strange, if all parts were shiny. Maybe I should have added a partially transparent overlay to add gloss effects. Or did you mean just more "bells and whistles"?

 

I have some questions about the licensing. I chose CC-BY-SA because I wanted the resulting space ships to be open source as well. If I chose CC-BY instead, would the users be allowed to license them as they want? Are the results actually considered as derivatives or original creations?

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 11:48

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I've got another set that I'll prepare like this one, but I'm busy with something else now, so it'll take some time.

Mumu, do you mean a png version of the 'Spaceship-Parts' or 'Alien-Ships'? Or all parts as separate pngs? o_O What program do you use?

Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 09:57

Congrats Bart! I hope she lets you sleep at night ... or day. :)

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 15:00

So can everybody use the textures from plaintextures and goodtextures for FOSS models now (that would be great) or do we need a unique permission for every project?

Cute model btw.

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 16:56

Hehe, I know how to open a file, but Firefox couldn't download it. It could be a problem with NoScript. In Opera the download worked fine.

The model looks cool, there are only some flipped normals in the grip. And a normal and spec map could be nice.

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 15:13

Good job again.

Pages